The Life Itself residency provides affordable access to inspiring locations where you can focus on your ideas and projects whilst supported and connected to our community.
The residencies are located in our homes in London, England; La Cheraille (a farm near Paris) and soon Bergerac, both in France. These can be for a minimum of a week and a maximum of three months. The residencies are open to people of all backgrounds, professions and ages. Our residencies are not sponsored or subsidised, but are paid for by the guest and the generosity of the Life Itself community.
Please fill in the following form: Life Itself Residencies
The cost of each residency is as follows (below market rates in each case):
- London (near Old Street): £600 per month
- La Cheraille (a flower farm 45 minutes from Paris): €525 per month (€17 per night)
The residency is available for one week minimum to three months maximum. There are no specific dates, so please include your preferred dates in the application. We will try to make it work and if not, we will suggest other dates. If you would like to stay with Life Itself long term, then please apply to one of our homes: https://lifeitself.us/hubs/apply/
Click on each location below for details of each home and their ethos.
Conditions of residency
– You will need to agree that Life Itself is not liable for any damage to you or your property.
– You are expected to participate in the community and care for the home ( eg: cooking, cleaning). Each home may have additional fees (eg: contribution of communal meals).
– Life Itself provides bedcover, sheets, pillow cover and towel.
– When leaving your residency we ask you to not leave any trace unless agreed, and put things back where you found them; to not colonise the space nor information (books, dvd’s etc.), – and keep information, materials, equipment and spaces available as you found them. – We will not pick you up at train stations or airport, that means that you have to come by your own means.
– Hubs can not take animals.
– Residencies are for individuals and we don’t offer it to partners. If you want to come with a partner please contact us and we can discuss this.
– Payment is by bank transfer or Paypal within two weeks of receipt of your acceptance to the residency (if this is a problem this can be discussed).
– You are responsible for obtaining any relevant travel permissions including visas. (Life Itself may be able to provide you with a letter of support).