Surrounded by nature
The Farmhouse is situated in peaceful, natural surroundings just 5 minutes drive from Plum Village Monastery and 20 minutes from the Dordogne River. See how to find us for more information on the location and instructions for getting here.
Your future home
We are currently renovating the Farmhouse in order to create beautiful spaces for people who want to live together. It will provide a sanctuary and space in which to create a vibrant community, with spacious bedrooms and communal living areas and gardens. We will let you know as soon as the hub is open for residency applications.
Making progress, together
If you want to know more about our progress, or come and help create this home together, please contact us.
103 Chemin BoisMartin, Thenac, 24240, France.
We are a 20 minute drive from Bergerac and a 1h 40 minute drive from Bordeaux.
We are a 5 minute drive or 25 minute walk from the Plum Village Monastery.
- We are a 1 hour 20 minute bike ride from both Bergerac and Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Aiport.
Check out the Freewheeling France site for information on routes.
- Aéroport Bergerac Dordogne Périgord (25 minute drive)
- Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Airport (a 25 minute drive)
- Bordeaux Airport (1h 25 minute drive)
If you arrive at Bordeaux Airport, you can take a bus to Bordeaux Saint-Jean Station or a nearby station. You can then take the TER train service to Bergerac. The TER takes 1h 15 minutes from Bordeaux Saint-Jean Station and runs every hour. A single ticket usually costs about €11. Once you are in Bergerac, the Hub is a 20 minute taxi ride away.
Train timetable: https://www.montrain.com/fr-FR
- Allo Cyrano Taxi Cyrano Colis in Bergerac: taxi-cyrano-colis.com /+33 5 53 23 32 32
- Taxis Promis Patrick in Bergerac: +33 5 53 27 70 11
- Taxi Abtaxi near Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Airport: +33 6 28 80 32 96
- Taxi Gardonne near Sainte-Foy-la-Grande Airport: +33 5 53 27 35 99