- When: first Sunday of every month @ 6pm Europe / 12 noon US
- Where: online (zoom)
- Who: all welcome and it’s free!
- Attend: Register here quickly and we’ll add you to the invite
About Community Hangouts
Systems, culture and community. We all sense that we need new structures and new being for this time of transition.
Our community hangouts are a place to share and reflect on the work you’re doing and to connect with others working on similar projects from around the world.
Each hangout usually has a special guest or two to share their work and experience.
- Short welcome and getting to know each other
- Dialogue with our guest
- Open space for sharing projects, ideas and support
Participants are welcome to join for as little or as much of the hour as they would like.
- Community Hangout December 2021 – Conscious Parenting and EducationThis month we have special guest Esther Montmany who has spent more than 20 years developing a unique approach to conscious parenting and education. She has worked with Mauricio and Rebecca Wild at their legendary school in Ecuador and led the children’s program at Plum Village summer retreats as well as starting several initiatives of […]
- Community Hangout November 2021This month we have special guest Karl Steyaert, a visionary cultural catalyser who has worked with dozens of intentional communities such as Findhorn and Auroville as well universities and tech companies such as Netflix. More about Karl below. When: Sunday 7th November, 2021 at 6-7pm European / 12-1pm eastern US. Where: Online (zoom). Register with your […]
- Community Hangout – Oct 2021What: Informal community hangout. We all need space to slow down and have fun. The Life Itself community hangouts are a place to relax, catch-up and connect. When: Sunday 3rd October, 2021 at 6-7pm European / 12-1pm eastern US. Where: Zoom. Who: anyone who’d like to come! Join: just jump on the zoom. We all […]