- What: An opportunity to connect, collaborate and create. More details below 👇
- When: 17th – 23rd March 2022.
- Where: The Life Itself Bergerac Hub.
- Who: Core team, wider community members, and newcomers.
- Cost: €180-540 (depending on room type and length of stay).
- Interested? Get your ticket now!
- Questions? Get in touch 😊
Join us for our first Gathering of 2022! An opportunity for both our core team and wider community to connect, collaborate and create — through a mixture of workshops, discussions, delicious shared meals, and just hanging out.
This gathering will use the Open Space format to co-create an agenda with the community, so we will be welcoming all ideas and contributions! Examples of some practical workshops we have held at previous gatherings include: Introduction to Permaculture, Ecstatic Dance, Perception Play (re-discovering senses and the world through play), and Meditation.
There will be time and space for participants to focus on own personal work/projects, as well as to share and chat about what we’re working on with fellow participants from a range of backgrounds, cultures, and interests.
Our hope is that we all leave the Gathering feeling encouraged (having gathered courage, inspiration, support), energized (in mind, heart, soul, and body), and connected (to self and to others).
The Life Itself Bergerac Hub, a stunning townhouse in the medieval town of Bergerac, France.
A time for the Life Itself core team to come together and work together in person, for the wider community to (re)connect, and for newcomers to discover Life Itself and to connect with our existing community members.
An opportunity to take time away from your everyday engagements to reflect and focus on a project of your choice surrounded by an amazing community in an incredible environment.
Participants will have the opportunity to:
- Connect with pioneers in a range of fields such as Information Economics, Mindful Technology and Cognitive Science.
- Reflect on visions of new paradigms.
- Build friendships and networks through the sharing of ideas.
- Gain a broader understanding of the architecture of co-living and how this can foster feelings of belonging and wholeness.
- Explore meditative and embodied practices.
We want to bring together all kinds of people who have at their heart a deep concern to help improve the world and a desire to do so wisely.
Farmers, technologists, researchers, lawyers, artists, young, old — all are welcome.
We believe this conversation needs to be open and broad so that we may enhance each other’s understanding by sharing our knowledge and skills.
Ticket prices (including food):
- Thu-Sun (3 nights), shared room = €180
- Thu-Sun (3 nights), own room = €270
- Thu-Wed (6 nights), shared room = €360
- Thu-Wed (6 nights), own room = €540
- €30 a night for a shared room
- €60 a night for your own double room
- Food (includes a head cook) is €30 a night per person