With coronavirus, we have postponed our openings until the end of April. Again, these may change due to developments with the corona virus. Please do keep checking our website for more updates.
Join our new coliving community in the heart Berlin grounded in purpose and presence. Rooms available from end of April 2020 from €600 per month all costs included.
- What: Join a coliving community in the heart Berlin
- Where: Gneisenaustrasse, Kreuzberg, Berlin
- When: end of April 2020. Stays from a minimum of 3 months
- Who: Singles and couples who have a pioneering spirit and value community and making a difference
- Cost: From €600 pcm (warm rent – furnished and all costs included)
- Apply: apply online now at https://artearthtech.com/berlin
We need a better way to live, together
A growing number of us are seeking lives that are meaningful as well as productive, yet we often struggle to find a balance. We need a wiser way of living whilst remaining engaged in conventional society. A way to live in cities whilst being in community, to be present as well as purposeful, that supports us to be the best version of ourselves.
We are building that way, starting with co-living communities across Europe.
We seek pioneers and believers in community to be residents of our hub in Berlin opening in mid April 2020.
As one of the first residents you will be part of a small, supportive community and get to shape its culture. You will get to live in shared spaces in a beautiful old building on the tree-lined Gneisenaustrasse in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin.
We have different spaces available with different price points all include bills:
- A ground floor studio apartment ideal for a couple / young family = approx 60m2 €1200
- A two bedroom apartment (16m2 each) on the ground floor attached to our community events space €600 each
- A one bedroom apartment on the second floor: ideal for a couple / young family €1220
- Three bedroom apartment on the fourth floor ( from €600 to €680 depending on size)
There is a communal space for events (an old shop) on the ground floor that faces the street and has a separate entrance too. Here you can hang out with other members in the building, book it to hold your dream event and also to attend other amazing events that will be curated by guests and by you, the community!
As part of an international network, you will be connected to our other hubs in London and the beautiful French countryside 40 min from Paris (and soon southern France); and be part of a collective that supports you to develop personally and provides you with an opportunity to reflect on what really matters to you.
- Basic English
- Commitment to community: you like living in community and contributing to it.
- Be a self-starter: you take initiative and can set and manage your own projects.
- You want to make a difference
- Have a meditative / mindful practice
- Have done personal development work
- Have past experience with living in shared space
More about the space
Open your window onto a tree-lined boulevard in Kreuzberg. The building is a 19th Century building with large bedrooms, wooden floors, high ceilings, large windows and modern appliances.
Art Earth Tech has a strong aesthetic where we honour noble, natural materials. The bedrooms will be part-furnished including a double bed. We provide refrigerator, freezer and a washing machine.
Some words from previous residents in our other hubs:
“Staying at the Art/Earth/Tech London Hub was a lovely experience of living intentionally and in community.”
“The London Hub members were all awesome, and I felt like we had created a warm, open and trusting dynamic and atmosphere.”
“The interior itself was also exceptional, and it adds a lot of coziness and uniqueness to this centrally located space.”
Located on Gneisenaustrasse in Kreuzberg, Berlin
More about Art / Earth / Tech
A multidisciplinary to creating a wise and beautiful future
Art / Earth / Tech is a multi-disciplinary initiative including artists, ecologists researchers and technologists. Its goal is to foster a community of people making a wise, well and beautiful world. Activities include developing coliving spaces; building a network via gatherings and events; and sharing knowledge via education and research.
Find out more at https://artearthtech.com/