Our European coliving community is growing and we are excited to announce that we will be opening a hub in Berlin in September!
Come join, and help build this new coliving community in the heart Berlin grounded in purpose and presence. Be part of the international network of hubs run by Art Earth Tech, an initiative dedicated to fostering a community of people seeking a wiser, weller world. Rooms available from September 2019 from €600 per month all costs included.
- Where: Gneisenaustrasse, Kreuzberg, Berlin
- When: from September 2019. Stays from a minimum of 6 months
- Who: Individuals and couples both welcome. We seek those with a pioneering spirit, a love of community and a commitment to making a difference
- Cost: €600-800 pcm (large rooms, furnished and all costs included)
- Apply: apply online by 5th July at https://artearthtech.com/berlin
We need a better way to live, together
A growing number of us are seeking lives that are meaningful as well as productive, yet we often struggle to find a balance. We need a wiser way of living whilst remaining engaged in conventional society. A way to live in cities whilst being in community, to be present as well as purposeful, that supports us to be the best version of ourselves.
We are building that way starting with co-living communities across Europe.
We seek pioneers and believers in community to be founder-residents of our new hub in Berlin opening in September 2019.
As one of the first residents you will be part of a small, supportive community and get to shape its culture. You will get to live in a shared apartment in a beautiful old building on the tree-lined Gneisenaustrasse in the Kreuzberg district of Berlin. As part of an international network, you will be connected to our other two hubs in London and the beautiful French countryside 30 min from Paris, and be part of a collective that supports you to develop personally and provides you with an opportunity to reflect on what really matters to you.
- Basic English
- Love of community: you like living in community and contributing to it.
- Be a self-starter: you take initiative and can set and manage your own projects.
- You want to make a difference
- Have a meditative / mindful practice
- Have done personal development work
- Have past experience with living in shared spaces
More about the space
Open your window onto a tree-lined boulevard in Kreuzberg. The flat is in a 19th Century building with large bedrooms, wooden floors, high ceilings, large windows and a modern kitchen. The bathroom has a shower and a bath.
Art Earth Tech has a strong aesthetic where we honour noble, natural materials. The bedrooms will be part-furnished including a double bed. We provide refrigerator, freezer and a washing machine.
Some words from previous residents in our other hubs:
“Staying at the Art/Earth/Tech London Hub was a lovely experience of living intentionally and in community.”
“The London Hub members were all awesome, and I felt like we had created a warm, open and trusting dynamic and atmosphere.”
“The interior itself was also exceptional, and it adds a lot of coziness and uniqueness to this centrally located space.”